Monday 17 March 2008

New every morning

Monday morning 7 am, the sky is wrapped in cotton wool, it will be sunny today!




My yellow Rose has raindrops falling from its petals.
New every morning,
Every day is a fresh beginning.
Listen my soul to the glad refrain.
And spite of old sorrows,
And older sinning,
Trouble for casted,
And possible pain,
Take heart with the day and begin again.
Susan Coolidge 1835-1905





Alpine Carnation is enjoying the cooler autumn days. Soon it will bloom with tiny, dark pink starlike flowers.
Believe it or not:
What much is worth comes from the earth.
Spanish proverb.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are some large blooms. Very nice. I love bromeliads also, I have a few in my yard. I found your blog on blotanical. Great Blog!

Di DeCaire said...

I have learned to start new in life every day too. Gardening certainly makes that easier. The tiny alpine dianthus are charming.

Marie said...

You have a very nice blog :)